- Generates multiple vECU’s (Virtual ECU) and run them concurrently on Windows.
- Compiler support for MSVC and GCC.
- Generates stubs to automatically resolve link errors.
- vECU functions can be converted to S-functions and executed in Simulink.
- Can be debugged in Visual Studio.
- Enables extraction and initialization of signal information from DCM/A2L files.
Links with iTest
- Each signal can be monitored and edited on iTest front end GUI software tool.
CSV File Input/Output
- Inputs/outputs each signal for each simulation step to a CSV file.
- Creates arbitrary test cases with Python scripts to support automated testing.
- Enables CAN communication between software based on CANDB.
- Enables communication with actual CAN by using Vector tools.
Links with Simulink Models
- Simulink models can be turned into dll and run on GSIL.
- Support for co-simulations, integration of Simulink models and GSIL.
Real-time Simulation & Control (Lab)
ECU & Engine HILS (Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation)
Real-Time Simulation & Control (Portable)
LabWorX Suite of products will transform a collection of test systems into one managed lab.
iTest software platform for GUI, test creation, etc.
GSIL is a simulation tool for development of in-vehicle ECU software. Software development can be started from the early development phase when there is no hardware.