Rolling Resistance Test Rig
The A&D Rolling Resistance Test Rig is a high-accuracy rolling resistance test machine. The RRTR offers world class repeatability and accuracy through its rigid design and its customized loadcell developed using our Model-Based Sensor (MBS) technology.
Built with consideration for ease of use, maintenance and calibration, it offers automated and manual test scheduling along with a user-friendly operator interface. The RRTR is available in a variety of configurations and sizes for passenger car (PC) and truck and bus (TB) tires, so that customers choose the machine that best fits their needs. Customization is possible depending upon customer needs.
- High accuracy robust measurement
- ISO standards compliant testing procedure
- Fully automated
- Energy saving aluminum cast drum (about 30% compared to steel drum)
- Temperature chamber for the test station
- High-accuracy and robust measurement
- Rolling resistance: PC ≤±0.3N, TB ≤±0.5N
- Measurement repeatability (PC): σ ≤0.005N/kN
- Inflation pressure: 400kPa (PC), 1000kPa (TB)
- Rolling resistance force: 300N (PC), 500N (TB)
- Maximum test speed: 120 km/hr
- Test tire diameter: 500-900mm (PC), 700-1500mm (TB)
Flat Belt Tire Test Rig (FBTR)
The A&D Flat Belt Tire Test Rig is an indoor tire force and moment testing machine. It allows the tire to be tested against a flat surface under dynamic conditions.
Dynamic Contact Force Rig (DCFR)
DCFR is the new standard in tire testing technology that combines a fully dynamic tire test rig with tire patch measurement sensors.
Vehicle Measurement System (VMS)
The A&D Vehicle Measurement System is a collection of embedded controllers and high-accuracy sensors acquiring synchronized vehicle dynamics test data under various real-world conditions.