Real-Time Simulation and Hardware-in-the-Loop with HELIOS HILS
Ideal platform for large-scale Hardware in the loop systems and integrated HILS systems
Vehicle systems are becoming more complex due to vehicle electrification, ADAS, and automated driving. For control development/verification, HILS corresponding to large-scale operations that use complex operations and third-party modeling tools for each functionality is needed. For example powertrain HILS (engine, transmission, battery, etc.) and Body Integrated HILS (such as system HILS/vehicle environment/weather environment/steering stability) working as one system is required.
A & D provides a highly scalable HILS platform for linking multiple CPUs and multiple chassis.
The control I/O board is equipped with fail circuits on-board, and no external board is required for fault simulation.
All I/O boards are equipped with a self-diagnostics function as a standard. If a problem occurs during the self-diagnostics test, the user can isolate the cause. It can also be used for pre-use inspection.
The system has an operation time monitor function and can monitor software operation time and power-on time. It can be used to manage the HILS equipment operation time.
- CPU with powerful computing performance
- Distributed computation with core partitioning and multi-nodes
- Fast inter-node communication, low latency model synchronization
- High scalability
- Many options that enable the creation of a test environment in a short period of time
- All-in-one design with integrated I/O and I/F for compact and low price
- Integrated software platform with A&D test bench software (iTest)
- Flexible configuration based on needs of system from small to large scale
- I/O board lineupSelf-diagnostic and fail functions are standard on each board
|ENG-IO||Simulate crank and cam signals
Rotation synchronization signals (INJ / IGN / knock, etc.) measurement / output
|ACT-IO||Voltage / current measurement for solenoids, DC motors, etc.|
Analog voltage simulation/measurement for sensors, etc.
Simulation/measurement of various switches, pulse output sensors, etc.
(Duty cycle / On-Off / Solenoid measurement)
|COM-IO*||CAN / CAN FD / LIN / K-LINE / RS-232C|
|VB-SW||VB power supply relay for ECU power (with voltage/current monitor)|
* Expansion for SENT/CXPI communications is possible.
– The user can easily fix and wire the real loads and connect up to the ECU
– Safety functions (temperature monitoring function) during continuous operation
– Fixing loads corresponding to various shapes is possible
– Additional Load Boxes can easily be connected as needed.
Manual operation box
– HILS can be operated with a dial, slider and mechanical switch
– This option is available if system is easier to be run by a human rather than the provided GUI
Connector conversion box
– Connector box with appropriate connectors to go between the ECU and the HELIOIS unit can be provided.
Negative pressure Box
– An ECU (with built-in atmospheric pressure sensor) can be placed in this box allowing testing for each atmospheric pressure condition.
– Atmospheric pressure conditions can easily be changed
Real-time Simulation & Control (Lab)
Procyon is a high-speed real-time simulation and control platform, customizable for a diverse range of applications in a Lab Setting.
Real-Time Simulation & Control (Portable)
ADX is a high-speed measurement and control system that can be customized for a wide variety of applications from any testing environment.
BMS Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation (HILS) system will help shorten the development cycle of a BMS system.
Lab Management Tools
LabWorX Suite of products will transform a collection of test systems into one managed lab.