Testing & Development (BMS Test)
The testing of Battery Management Systems (BMS) with real Li-ion batteries can be costly and time consuming. Using a system such as A&D’s BMS Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) system will help shorten the development cycle of a BMS system. In addition to reducing the cost and time it also makes BMS testing more flexible and traceable, easier to reproduce and safer when testing beyond the normal range of battery operation. A&D has taken great care in developing state-of-the-art BMS Testing and HIL Simulation.
- Simulate up to 192 battery cells
- Expandable in increments of 12 cells
- Disconnect function
- Voltage monitoring
- Current measurement
- Noise contamination (optional)
- Supports modeling in Simulink®
- Storage space for BMS available in rack
- Supports up to simulation of 192 cells
- Voltage output function of 0-5V with an accuracy of +/-0.1% of full scale per cell.
- Voltage and Current measurement function of 0-5V with an accuracy of +/-0.1% of full scale.
- Fault insertion capability.
- Noise contamination functionality
- MATLAB/Simulink compatible.
- Flexible and open modeling environment on Real-Time Linux Operating System.
- Running Battery Models or even entire Vehicle Models is possible.
- CAN Communication
- BMS storage space
- User interface via A&D VirtualConsole GUI interface for signal display and parameter tuning.
- Writing of test sequences
Real-time Simulation & Control (Lab)
ECU & Engine HILS (Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation)
Real-Time Simulation & Control (Portable)
Lab Management Tools