We at A&D know that our customers’ success is critical to our own. Therefore, providing superior customer service, before and after the sale, is our highest priority.
To help ensure that your equipment is running properly and efficiently, we offer a variety of services that will help minimize unexpected repairs and costly downtime. For pricing or to place an order, please contact Inside Sales at +1 (734) 822-9556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Service Offerings
- Safety Belt Software Protection Program – provides access to regular software upgrades and patches with the latest functionality and enhancements for a fixed minimum yearly cost, ensuring your system is always up to date.
- Flex Pay – provides the security and convenience of having an existing service contract with A&D without the need for payment up front. Plans are based on a pre-determined dollar amount, which can be used towards repairs, spare parts, application development, etc.
- Phoenix/CAS Hardware Calibration* –A&D recommends an annual calibration of Phoenix hardware. This calibration is performed at an A&D facility according to an NIST traceable standard. Before the calibration the technician will conduct a comprehensive inspection of the hardware and notify the customer if additional repairs are recommended.
- Charge Amp Verification Service – A&D suggests that the 1104CA charge amp be cleaned and adjusted annually to ensure accurate voltages and performance.
- AC Dyno Preventive Maintenance – includes a comprehensive inspection, as well as a detailed report that will address any major or non-critical issues.
- Dynamometer Vibration Analysis – yearly vibration reports will help predict and prevent bearing failure, and create a more favorable timeline for replacement.
- Onsite Calibration – includes a comprehensive inspection of your test system, calibration of transducers, temperatures, frequency channels, load cell or torque flange, and a detailed report with calibration results and list of critical and non-critical issues, with proposed solutions.
*Contact us about our bundled services offerings for Phoenix systems.
If at any time you are having an issue with your A&D system, feel free to call our Help Desk at +1 (800) 973-2220.