Test Automation – iTest BTS: A&D’s Test Automation platform for Battery Cell Testing and Development. iTest BTS is designed specifically for the development, optimization and validation of batteries, including Battery System Components.
MORE ABOUT iTEST.BTS
iConnect X Series: iConnect X-Series I/O uses EtherCAT for high-performance measurement and control applications. EtherCAT also provides flexibility with a simple and robust architecture. The iConnect X-Series I/O system can be used with A&D’s iTest data acquisition and control software as well as any EtherCAT data acquisition system.
Custom wiring at the module end is NOT required with iConnect X-Series.
iConnect X-Series offers a flexible, high-performance control system for a wide variety of applications including component testing, e-motor testing, facilities control, battery testing, etc.
MORE ABOUT X-SERIES
Lab Automation & Management – LabWorX: A&D’s centralized platform for complete lab automation and monitoring. LabWorX handles each element neccesary for lab scheduling, test system interface, reporting, calculation and even automated notifications and responses. Designed to seamlessly transform a collection of test systems into a single managed lab that you can monitor and automate reliably from anywhere.
MORE ABOUT LABWORX
Procyon: is a high-speed real-time simulation and control platform, customizable for a diverse range of applications The open and configurable system architecture supports multiple CPUs with multiple cores as well as HyperTransport, PCI Express and conventional PCI interconnections.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PROCYON
Cycler Solutions: Designs for both standalone and portable configurations, our units are optimized for R&D testing in the battery, automotive, solar, and aerospace industries.
- Standard models from 36kW to 2.64MW available
- 600, 1000, 1200, and 2000V models available
- World-class measurement accuracy
- Profile mode built-in for user-written test sequences
- BMS and Environmental Chamber integration built-in
Ultra-high performance and experimental power converters to take advantage of the next generation of power semiconductors.
- SiC and GaN power semiconductor designs
- High and ultra-high switching frequencies (100 kHz to 10+ MHz)
- Magnetics and gatedrive design
- Hard switched and resonant topologies
- High performance control techniques and controller architectures
- Designs in the 10 kW to 10 MW range
(Vibration table – optional)
Chamber Solutions: Unique to your testing environment, A&D will provide the best and easiest solution for simple integration. A list of standard specifications for our provided chamber solutions are listed below.
- Temperature Range: -45 °C – 85 °C
- Humidity Range: 5% to 98%
- Interior Dimensions: 48″W X 72″D X 48″H
- Exterior Dimensions: 60.5″W X 104.5″D X 101.5″H
- Weight: 3,200 lbs.
- Chamber Air Flow: 2,000 CFM
- Cooling Performance (Empty): 2 °C/min
- Heating Performance (Empty): 2 °C/min
- Explosion Relief: Yes
- Door Tether: Yes
- Fire Suppression: Yes
- Gas Detection (H2 & CO): Yes
- Electrical: 460 V, 60 hz, 3 PH, 40 FLA, 50 amp minimum service
- Water Connection: 1” NPT
- Compressed Air: ≥ 30 SCFM @ 90 psig