High Performance Real-Time Simulation in a Lab Setting
Procyon is a high-speed real-time simulation and control platform, customizable for a diverse range of applications The open and configurable system architecture supports multiple CPUs with multiple cores as well as HyperTransport, PCI Express and conventional PCI interconnections
Procyon uses A&D’s VirtualDSPConsole as a visual front end for system monitoring and parameter setting. MATLAB/ Simulink is used for modeling and control development. Blocksets for the function boards are provided and can be easily integrated in the solution.
A&D HiL solutions based on Procyon perform the modeling, control, I/O and communication tasks all from the same platform. The tightly coupled virtual and physical systems ensure high speed, low latency and consequently high performance.
- Hardware-in-the-loop simulation
- Road Load Simulation
- Traction Motor/Generator in-the-loop
- Vehicle in-the-loop
- Battery Management system (BMS) in-the-loop
- Engine/Transmission in-the-loop
- Rapid Prototyping
- Advanced research and development
- Wheel slip applications
- Engine Torque Pulse Simulation.
- Motor Simulation
- Ability to run 3rd party Simulink based Simulation tools including:
- enDYNA and veDYNA
- Multi-core/multi-CPU support (Can be extended up to a 32-core system with 8 Intel® Xeon® 3.5GHz processors)
- Direct connection of I/O interface to CPU
- Real-time application development environment with MATLAB/Simulink.
- Open system.
- Easy system setup and configuration
- Model division among CPU cores and parallel processing.
- Various CPU boards available based on application needs (see Procyon brochure in Documents section)
- Real-Time Linux OS
- Procyon backplane connection to I/O boards: PCI, PCI Express, HyperTransport
- Many different I/O Boards to choose from
- Analog Input/Outputs
- Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Encoder Measurement
- PWM Input and Outputs
- PWM Motor Control
- Engine Timing Detection
- Real -Time communication protocols
- Serial Communications RS232, RS422, RS485
- CAN, CAN-FD, K-Line, LIN Communications
- CC-Link Communications
- EtherCAT Master
- TCP/IP, MODBUS, UDP
- Fiber Communications
Real-Time Simulation & Control (Portable)
ADX is a high-speed measurement and control system that can be customized for a wide variety of applications from any testing environment.
ECU & Engine HILS (Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation)
Ideal platform for large-scale HILS systems and integrated HILS systems.
BMS Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation (HILS) system will help shorten the development cycle of a BMS system.
Lab Management Tools
LabWorX Suite of products will transform a collection of test systems into one managed lab.