- Multi-core/multi-CPU support (Can be extended up to a 32-core system with 8 Intel® Xeon® 3.5GHz processors)
- Direct connection of I/O interface to CPU
- Real-time application development environment with MATLAB/Simulink.
- Open system.
- Easy system setup and configuration
- Model division among CPU cores and parallel processing.
- Various CPU boards available based on application needs (see Procyon brochure in Documents section)
- Real-Time Linux OS
- Procyon backplane connection to I/O boards: PCI, PCI Express, HyperTransport
- Many different I/O Boards to choose from
- Analog Input/Outputs
- Digital Inputs/Outputs
- Encoder Measurement
- PWM Input and Outputs
- PWM Motor Control
- Engine Timing Detection
- Real -Time communication protocols
- Serial Communications RS232, RS422, RS485
- CAN, CAN-FD, K-Line, LIN Communications
- CC-Link Communications
- EtherCAT Master
- TCP/IP, MODBUS, UDP
- Fiber Communications